Saturday, December 1, 2007

Do You have Time?

I think the most problem faced by new blogger like me is to find a time to write... (do you agree? let me know what is your biggest problem starting to blog..)

God has gives us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, yet we seem not have enough spare time to write a blog... 8-)

My first post was about a week ago and I seem to have many things on my mind but yet I dont find a time to write it down (what an excuse...?). Most often I had to choose between writing a project document (which I do for a living) or start posting a new blog 8-) and the first seems to win most of the time.

I just dont think it's fair for the coy (and it wont look good on my career either) if I start logging to my blogsite during office hours instead of submitting project document which due for circulation in few days time. But I must admit, the temptation to switch website, from internal site to this blog site is always there.

The most tempting period is 10-11am and after 4pm...

The first period is tempting because you think you just finished answer some important emails and still an early time in the office (at least where I work when most people show up and start working at 10am) . The second period suggest that you have done most of your work and now you deserve a little break....

Somehow, I still struggle to find a perfect time to write a blog. Is it on weekend? is it late at night where most people are already asleep? is it during your lunch time? or is it during your boring hours at work? I just wondering, how do most top executives from Dell, Apple, IBM or any Fortune Top 500 coys still find some time to blog while I still find it difficult to...
(hey, why dont you tell me when is your favorite time to blog? is there any rituals?)

People say Blogging is addictive, once you're in, you can't get out... it keeps coming back to you...

Well, those days still yet to come...

No comments: